Kinda Good is a volleyball entertainment company. Our unique style and passion for the game has manifested itself in this website. »
Formerly Janelle Ruen, until Billy made her change, Janelle is the biggest thing to ever come out of Post Falls Idaho. She set school records in both points in basketball and kills in volleyball, was an all-state selection in both sports, and was her league’s player of the year in both sports. Plus she has never come close to losing to Billy in “horse.” We kid you not there is even a shrine to her in her high school gym. Janelle went on to play both sports at Eastern Washington earning Big Sky all-academic honors all four years. After being named the 2002 Big Sky Conference MVP she said, “This volleyball thing is more fun,” and stopped playing basketball to focus on volleyball.
“Keep Your Cool It’s Still Our Game.”
Janelle’s beach career began in 2006 and in her first main draw match surprised everyone by taking Misty May and Kerri Walsh to three games with partner Jenn Snyder. Janelle played the 2009 season with Rosalinda Masler and is looking to move up in the rankings this year with her new name on the tournament board.
- Silver Medal FIVB Satellite in Poland.
- Two Time Corona Wide Open Coed Champion.
- Starred as Diana Wilkes in the volleyball movie “Impact Point.”
- Kinda Good Apparel
- Movie: Sleepless in Seattle
- Music: Stephen Kellogg and the Sixers
- Person (non-family): Danny Kinda
- Thing you are most proud you cannot do: Drive a stick shift.
- Accomplishment: Big Sky Conference MVP
- Hobbies: Looking for a job
- Volleyball Player: Billy Allen
- Website: Yahoo Mail